A versatile maintenance management system you can commit to and rely on – now and in the future
VincitEAM is a continuously evolving system that always knows the state of your maintenance. It boasts incredibly versatile features, is easy to implement, and supports both workplace safety and business needs. With world-class document management and comprehensive information management, processes remain flexible, situational information is always accurate, and maintenance actions are proactive.
Ease of use
- A system that works seamlessly on both mobile and desktop.
- Speech recognition for reporting tasks is available.
- User interfaces tailored for all job roles are quick to adopt and easy to use – as reported by our clients.
World-class document management
- The only maintenance management system on the market with world-class document management capabilities.
- Seamless version control and a universal search engine that also utilises metadata.
- Facilitates flexible and versatile information management processes.
Efficient information management supports your operations
- Users have easy access to the information they need for their work, right where the work is performed.
- No more wasting time searching for the right information and documents.
- The system provides information such as equipment details, technical documents, work and safety instructions, spare parts, inventory details, and work orders.
Always up-to-date situational information
- Easily manage the big picture of your current maintenance status.
- All necessary information is relayed to the right people and is updated electronically and in real-time.
- Recording accurate information is easy and greatly improves precision.
Adaptation to the needs of your business
- The system is continuously developed in collaboration with users and configured to meet each customer’s needs.
- VincitEAM can be integrated into the user’s other information and control systems.
- We assist in transferring data from the user’s other systems and refining it for better usability.
Enhanced workplace safety
- Effortless and centralised management of competencies, qualifications, and work permits, including hot work and tank work permits.
- Collecting safety observations and processing them into corrective actions as needed.
- Risk assessments for locations and equipment, as well as job hazard assessments.
Maintenance planning with purpose
- Transition from calendar-based maintenance to usage-based or condition-based maintenance and predictive maintenance.
- Hybrid plans that allow for the use of multiple different approaches in a single maintenance plan.
- Improved equipment utilisation, more operating hours, fewer unnecessary maintenance tasks, and lower costs.